How joe Point of Sale with built in loyalty, is helping this mobile coffee trailer create loyal regulars even while moving throughout Chicago...
Caffe Ladro Upgrades All 18 Locations in Greater Seattle to the joe Point-of-Sale Platform for Coffee Shops
The iconic Caffe Ladro in Seattle upgrades to the joe Point-of-Sale for Coffee Shops platform to boost their digital relationships and compete with Starbucks.
Outdated technology was holding back Caffe Ladro from growing
Caffe Ladro is a Seattle-based coffee roaster and retailer with 18 locations in the Pacific Northwest. The company has been a staple of the Seattle coffee scene since 1994, and it is known for its high-quality coffee and friendly service.
However, Caffe Ladro's point-of-sale (POS) system was outdated and difficult to use. This was causing a number of problems for the company, including long wait times for customers, low barista morale, inaccurate inventory tracking, and lack of insights into customer behavior.
The solution: A growth platform built exclusively for coffee
In 2023, Caffe Ladro decided to upgrade its point of sale system to the joe POS Platform for Independent Coffee which includes a growing number of tools and services tailored specifically to coffee shop needs.
The joe POS system is designed specifically for coffee shops, and it offers a Digital Relationship Platform on par with Starbucks including, but not limited to:
- A loyalty program that allows customers to earn points for every purchase and redeem them for free drinks or merchandise.
- A mobile app that allows customers to order ahead, pay for their drinks, and earn loyalty points from their phone.
- A robust reporting system that provides Caffe Ladro with insights into its sales, customer behavior, and barista performance.
The switch to joe POS has been a huge success for Caffe Ladro.
Benefits from making the switch to joe
The company has seen a significant increase in sales, customer satisfaction, and barista tips since making the switch. The new system is simple, easy to use, and it has drastically improved the customer experience.
Here are some of the quantifiable benefits that Caffe Ladro has seen since switching to joe POS:
- Monthly sales have increased 15% since switching to joe POS.
- Barista tips have increased by 30% since switching to joe POS.
- During the morning rush, wait times for customers have decreased.
- Caffe Ladro has gained valuable data insights into customer behavior since switching to joe POS. This information has helped the company to target its marketing campaigns more effectively and to develop new products and services that meet the needs of its customers.
"Since 1994 our mission has been to provide the best coffee and staff that Seattle has to offer. Choosing joe streamlines workflow to make life better for baristas while deepening customer relationships through a loyalty, rewards, and digital ordering experience that is second to none. After demoing the product the decision was easy."
The switch to joe POS has been a major success for Caffe Ladro. The company has seen a significant increase in sales, customer satisfaction, and barista tips since making the switch. The new system is simple, easy to use, and it has drastically improved the customer experience. If you are a coffee shop owner, I encourage you to consider upgrading to the joe POS system. It is a great way to improve your customer experience and boost your sales.
joe has Partnered with Verizon to offer "Never Offline" Mode
Learn more about how joe is transforming the definition of "Point-of-Sale" and making life better for coffee shop owners.