This latest update redesigns the joe POS menu and checkout flow to maximize barista efficiency and increase the number of customers they can serve.
Product Updates: January & February 2023
Updates include barista efficiency, digital receipts for coffee shop owners, and new models of receipt printers compatible with joe product lines.
Product updates in the beginning of 2023 focused on joe Point of Sale user functionality, ease of deposits, and adding new models of receipt printers that work with joe product lines.
Menu Navigation & Search
To make transitioning to joe Point of Sale a breeze for your baristas, we've added two menu menu features, released in the latest update to joe.
- Baristas can now use the new Search Feature to navigate to a menu item quickly
- Menu pricing functionality for size to reflect price changes
Digital Cash Till Reports Now Available
Upon request, joe Point of Sale partners can now have digital copies of cash till reports, in addition to physical printed receipts, for reconciliation.
Digital Cash Till Reports include:
- Till Open and Close data
- Cash-in and Cash-out data
- Expected cash and Actual Cash data
Please note: If you would like a digital copy of your cash till reports, please reach out to your Account Manager.
The latest release of the joe Point of Sale app includes updates to printers and details on printed receipts.
- Customer receipts can now be printed when the order status is "Active". Orders do not need to be completed prior to printing an additional receipt.
- Customer receipts now include rewards and discounts applied to their order.
- Provide Refund information for partners
Additionally, more models of Star Micronics printers are compatible with the joe product line, including USB and Wifi printers.
Compatible printers include:
- TSP 143 - USB
- TSP143- Network
- TSP 650ii - Bluetooth
- TSP650ii- Network
Checkout Updates to improve efficiency
To eliminate wasted taps/movements from baristas who are already in a rush, the latest update to joe Point of Sale includes the following updates to the checkout screen/flow:
- Reduced font size on order cards to display the entire order, eliminating wasted swipes
- Swipe to delete an item, replacing a garbage can icon
- Duplicate items now appear directly below the previous order to minimize confusion
Subscribe to our marketing blog to stay up to date on new feature releases, and product updates to joe Point of Sale. joe Point of Sale is built to maximize barista efficiency, automate your customer loyalty, and effortlessly grow independent coffee shop. Tap to get started below.